How will I know that I am ready to sit the EPA?
Readiness to complete the End Point Assessment requires that you have:
- Completed and passed all of the ICAEW exam papers, up to the Case Study
- Demonstrated that you have completed and recorded all of your 20% off the job learning hours.
- Demonstrated that you have achieved all of the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours detailed in the Level 7 Accountancy and Taxation Apprenticeship Standard. The Lead submission process has been designed to enable you to record examples from your work experience throughout your programme.
- Evidenced your achievement of Level 2 English and Maths (or an approved equivalent if you studied abroad).
- Been on the apprenticeship programme for a duration of no less than 12 months. You will meet this by default due to the length of your programme