What is the
End Point Assessment?
The purpose of this document is to provide you with guidance regarding the End Point Assessment (EPA) that is a requirement in order to successfully graduate from the Level 7 Accountancy and Taxation apprenticeship programme.
About the End Point Assessment
- All apprenticeship standards have an associated EPA that must be passed in order to complete the apprenticeship and achieve a government accredited certificate of achievement
- The EPA is designed to test whether you have gained the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours outlined in the associated Apprenticeship Standard
- The Level 7 Accountancy and Taxation EPA is designed by the relevant Professional Body i.e. ICAEW or ICAS.
- The EPA is outlined in the assessment plan for each apprenticeship standard and explains how you will be assessed.
- The Assessment Plan for the Level 7 Accountancy and Taxation Standard can be found using the following link: